High Quality Care at Hazelwell Lodge
- We pride ourselves in having created a homely atmosphere enabling you to enjoy the benefits of living at Hazelwell Lodge and significantly improving your quality of life
- We work closely with other social and healthcare providers in particular the local GPs and Social Services, district nurse
- Our care staff are well-trained carers who are dedicated to our residents and understand your individual needs
- We adapt our care compassionately to your individual requirements, and will 'take risks' with our residents to enable them to meet their desired outcomes
- We are driven by a desire to enable you to be as independent as possible for as long as possible
- At Hazelwell Lodge we aim to improve your independence and quality of life through social inclusion, sense of fulfilment and maintaining dignity
Support to live as normal a life as possible, help to join in things with other people, and regular activities
Support with personal details like having a bath, washing or getting dressed
Consistent, familiar, trustworthy care staff
We have an exceptionally low staff turnover therefore good relationships can develop while we are looking after you. As well as familiar faces each resident has a key worker in order to allow trust and relationships to develop.
Because our Care workers are professionals and knowledgeable we give them more flexibility in how they go about their care tasks to enable them to deliver personalised care.
Putting people first
All our care plans are individual-focused and with 'personalisation' being a major factor in all that we do.
Please give us a call to discuss how our care home services will benefit your loved one’s quality of life. Alternatively, you can send your details via the email form on our Contact Us page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.